Below is a summary of the terms of purchase on holyart.com. For more information contact us.
Dear Customer, Pulcranet Srl informs you, in accordance with the art. 13 of Legislative Decree No 196,of 2003, on the methods of treatment of the data you provide. Our website is operated by Pulcranet Srl, with headquarters in Via Danubio 8 - 42124 Reggio Emilia (RE), Italy. Back to index
Purpose and use of your information
Your data are collected and treated for purposes connected with the use of the website, its services and the purchase of products on the website. Your personal data may also be used for other marketing operations, whose purposes are listed below:
- To provide the service to purchase products and access the areas reserved to the registered users of the website;
- To provide the service of sending newsletters by e-mail, if specifically requested;
- To provide promotional services about the products and initiatives of the website, if specifically requested;
- To provide customer service and answer any of your questions;
- To provide the service of sending greeting cards that can be customised on the website together with the gifts you buy and send via the website.
In order to carry out field studies or surveys such as the calculation of the of the users' visits on certain pages of the website, your information will be treated completely anonymously or in other ways that do not allow to identify the person concerned. The above mentioned treatment can be carried out using paper, computer and/or online supports and using methods and procedures that ensure the security and confidentiality, in accordance with applicable laws.
Holyart commits to treat such information as confidential and not to reveal it to unauthorized persons or use it for purposes other than those listed here, unless explicitly authorised by you. Such data may be disclosed, after signing a confidentiality agreement, to collaborators and employees responsible for their preservation and the conduct of activities described above, and will be used exclusively for the purposes of the service provided. Such information can be disclosed at the request of the authorities, authorised by law.
Back to index
Rights to the processing of personal data
Holyart informs you that it is your right to consent to the treatment of your data via one or more means of communication (e-mail, telephone, automated calling systems without human intervention or fax) for the purposes mentioned above in this report. Back to index
Manager and owner of the processing of personal data
Owner and manager of all users' data on our website is: Pulcranet S.r.l., Via Danubio 8 - 42124 Reggio Emilia (RE) Italy.
Holyart informs you that your information may be disclosed to third parties only when it is necessary to conclude the contract, for example Banca Sella, to proceed with electronic payment services at a distance if you decide to buy a product on our website, by credit card. Back to index
Agreement to the processing of your personal information
Regarding the processing of personal data, you can at any time and directly exercise your rights as in Art. 7 of Legislative Decree No 196 of 2003, to know:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed as in article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have also the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification and integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those which are not required to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed;
- the certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also regarding their contents, those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part::
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data about you, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data about you for purposes of sending of advertising materials; direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
In relation to these rights, we inform you that in order to contact the person responsible for the processing of data you must write to Holyart privacy office at:
Partita IVA: 03094930363
Via Danubio 8 - 42124 Reggio Emilia (Re)
tel: +39 0522 17229580
Paula | 10/17/2019
Good night, I have good news. My order arrives today and i´m really happy. It´s always a...
Patti | 10/17/2019
Hello, Yes, I received the parcel within the expected shipping time. It is amazing how fast...
Janet | 10/17/2019
Everything fine with my order. Delivery time great, product as expected, well packaged, price...
Steve | 10/17/2019
I am completely satisfied with the order, process, delivery, clarity of the billing and the...
Joseph | 10/17/2019
everything arrived in great condition and is what I expected I am Italian and I know the Italian...
M. Jolley | 10/17/2019
Found it very easy to place order, and to understand currency’s Delivery time was...
Fr. David | 10/11/2019
The whole experience in dealing with Holyart was tremendous in every way - the whole process was...
Thomas | 10/11/2019
Everything with my order went exceptionally well. I had no trouble in placing the order, in fact...
Fr Thomas | 10/08/2019
The chalice and paten arrived today, and they are more beautiful than I could have imagined. I...
Heriberto | 10/04/2019
Thank you for caring. Everything went super! Pleasantly surprised by how beautiful and clear the...
Rosa | 09/20/2019
I encountered no problems when placing the order and I received my items in good condition.
Marueen | 09/20/2019
I am delighted with the item I ordered. The website worked well, the finance details were clear...
Ian | 09/04/2019
Thank you for your email. The goods arrived yesterday in excellent condition and at the expected...
Father Christopher | 08/16/2019
Everything was excellent. I am astounded how efficient Holyart is. I order and it arrives in...
Magdalena | 08/13/2019
Dear Holyart Team, I would like to thank you. Your service is really good and what is the...
P.P. | 08/09/2019
I have good news. My order arrives in safety and correct and i´m really happy with your...
Anthony | 08/06/2019
I received my order the other day and everything was in perfect condition. Thank you for...
Celien | 07/31/2019
The statue arrived in perfect condition. Thank you very much for the help. I would like to...
Fr. Bruce | 07/31/2019
Thank you for your follow-up. The item was delivered as expected, in veru good condition, and...
Rev. Derek | 07/29/2019
Thank you for everything! Our paschal candle base came and it is beautiful! We are certainly...