Below is a summary of the terms of purchase on holyart.com. For more information contact us.
Dear Customer, Pulcranet Srl informs you, in accordance with the art. 13 of Legislative Decree No 196,of 2003, on the methods of treatment of the data you provide. Our website is operated by Pulcranet Srl, with headquarters in Via Danubio 8 - 42124 Reggio Emilia (RE), Italy. Back to index
Purpose and use of your information
Your data are collected and treated for purposes connected with the use of the website, its services and the purchase of products on the website. Your personal data may also be used for other marketing operations, whose purposes are listed below:
- To provide the service to purchase products and access the areas reserved to the registered users of the website;
- To provide the service of sending newsletters by e-mail, if specifically requested;
- To provide promotional services about the products and initiatives of the website, if specifically requested;
- To provide customer service and answer any of your questions;
- To provide the service of sending greeting cards that can be customised on the website together with the gifts you buy and send via the website.
In order to carry out field studies or surveys such as the calculation of the of the users' visits on certain pages of the website, your information will be treated completely anonymously or in other ways that do not allow to identify the person concerned. The above mentioned treatment can be carried out using paper, computer and/or online supports and using methods and procedures that ensure the security and confidentiality, in accordance with applicable laws.
Holyart commits to treat such information as confidential and not to reveal it to unauthorized persons or use it for purposes other than those listed here, unless explicitly authorised by you. Such data may be disclosed, after signing a confidentiality agreement, to collaborators and employees responsible for their preservation and the conduct of activities described above, and will be used exclusively for the purposes of the service provided. Such information can be disclosed at the request of the authorities, authorised by law.
Back to index
Rights to the processing of personal data
Holyart informs you that it is your right to consent to the treatment of your data via one or more means of communication (e-mail, telephone, automated calling systems without human intervention or fax) for the purposes mentioned above in this report. Back to index
Manager and owner of the processing of personal data
Owner and manager of all users' data on our website is: Pulcranet S.r.l., Via Danubio 8 - 42124 Reggio Emilia (RE) Italy.
Holyart informs you that your information may be disclosed to third parties only when it is necessary to conclude the contract, for example Banca Sella, to proceed with electronic payment services at a distance if you decide to buy a product on our website, by credit card. Back to index
Agreement to the processing of your personal information
Regarding the processing of personal data, you can at any time and directly exercise your rights as in Art. 7 of Legislative Decree No 196 of 2003, to know:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed as in article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have also the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification and integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those which are not required to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed;
- the certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also regarding their contents, those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part::
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data about you, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data about you for purposes of sending of advertising materials; direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
In relation to these rights, we inform you that in order to contact the person responsible for the processing of data you must write to Holyart privacy office at:
Partita IVA: 03094930363
Via Danubio 8 - 42124 Reggio Emilia (Re)
tel: +39 0522 17229580
Diana | 03/20/2019
I can’t praise your store enough! The whole staff was very kind and extremely helpful. The...
Anna | 03/19/2019
Thank you for your e-mail. I was astounded at the speed with which the item was delivered . It...
A. E. | 03/19/2019
The Seat of Wisdom holy cards are absolutely beautiful. They arrived well packed and in...
I. S. | 03/15/2019
The item arrived to UK and will be on its way to Africa very soon. Once again, your service...
Dan | 03/14/2019
Good morning from the USA, Your products arrived in Great Shape and were very impressive. ...
Joseph | 03/07/2019
The transaction with Holyart has always been a good experience. There was absolutely no issues...
Robert | 03/05/2019
I did not have any difficulties ordering from the web site. The amount shown was in euros and I...
D. H. | 02/28/2019
Ordering was very easy. Product shipped quickly and arrived in excellent condition. The actual...
Jane | 02/26/2019
I was very impressed with the service I received from Holyart. I had my order delivered in less...
Fiona | 02/22/2019
All Went well and i received my Parcel in time. I am so impressed with the quality of the...
Anna | 02/08/2019
Thank you for your email with the delivery information of the above order. I am very happy to...
Joe | 01/22/2019
Your service is impeccable very customer orientated thankful for your patience have a blessed...
I. J. | 01/08/2019
I am pleased to inform you that I received my order in perfect condition and its superb...
Thank you for your-mail. I am delighted, as always, with the service from your company. The item...
Wendy | 12/20/2018
I found ordering easy and used the search facility often. the price was in £ so i could see...
I am very happy with the figurine that arrived safely in one piece Absolutely a beautiful...
Fr Ssan | 12/08/2018
Thank you for my recent order. As usual, everything is great with the order. The crosses are...
P. | 12/01/2018
Excellent service as always, I've never been disappointed and in fact the service provided is...
Galatea | 11/15/2018
Dear Holyart My order arrived much more quickly than I anticipated. The sanctuary bell is...
VJ | 10/23/2018
Your service was phenomenal. It was delivered promptly and was secured and wrapped. Not even one...