Peace chaplet from Medjugorje, white stones and cord.
This rosary is made with white stone grains of Medjugorje (from Mount Podbrdo) and wjite cord.
The medal and the cross are in metal.
On the medal there's an image of Our Lady of Medjugorje and a small glass container containing some Medjugorje soil.
This chaplet is made by 7 groups of 3 beads and a single bead; the groups of three are for the prayers of Our Father, Hail Mary and Gloria Patri, the single bead is for the Credo.
The Medjugorje rosary has a very meaningful cross:
- the Father is on the top above the INRI writing,
- an angel on the left side
- Our Lady on the right side,
- The Holy Eucharist under the body of Jesus.
On the back of the cross there is a small image of Our Lady of Medjugorje.
Behind the cross there's a horizontal writing saying Medjugorje and a vertical one saying Mir.
This rosary is entirely hand made by the Medjugorje artisans.
- Model: RO015022
- Shipping Weight: 0.01Kg
- Materials: Medjugorje white stone, metal, cord, Medjugorje soil
- Origin: Medjugorje
- Bead diameter: 7 mm
- Cross height: 3.9 cm
- Cross width: 2.7 cm
- Rosary circumference: 16 cm
- Bead diameter: 0.28 in
- Cross height: 1.54 in
- Cross width: 1.06 in
- Rosary circumference: 6.3 in