Medjugorje rosary made with special Medjugorje seeds called 'Job's Tears', tied up with a string.
The cross and the oval center are made of metal. The oval center carries the image of Our Lady of Medjugorje. The image of Merciful Jesus is on the back.
This rosary's cross is particularly rich in meaning. The subjects depicted are:
- The Father above the INRI acronym,
- An angel on the left,
- The Virgin on the right,
- The Holy Eucharist under the body of Jesus. On the back of the cross it is depicted a small image of Our Lady of Medjugorje and the inscription Mir is repeated three times .
THIS ROSARY IS ENTIRELY HAND MADE BY EXPERTS CRAFTSMEN OF MEDJUGORJE.
- Model: RO015014
- Shipping Weight: 0.01Kg
- Materials: Job's tears Medjugorje seeds, metal, string
- Origin: Medjugorje
- Cross height: 4.9 cm
- Cross width: 2.4 cm
- Bead diameter: 7 mm
- Rosary circumference: 54 cm
- Cross height: 1.93 in
- Cross width: 0.94 in
- Bead diameter: 0.28 in
- Rosary circumference: 21.26 in